Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some new shelves!

Months and MONTHS ago, I bought some more shelves to help us organize our storage room better and get everything off the floor! Well, in true Croshaw fashion (at least this house of Croshaws), those shelves just sat there and sat there in the box. Finally on Saturday, Paul was sweet and set them up for me!

Here are all my men and my new shelves!

The boys thought they were fun to lay on! Glad to know they are sturdy!

And here's the pile of crap I need to organize and put ON the shelves in order to clear some more room in the corner to put up another set of shelves. Any bets on how long it takes me to get started on this one?! All I'm saying is, don't hold your breath!

4 comments:

Jaynie said...

Don't you just love shelves! That'll be some fun organizing.
Your dating stories are fun...I'll have to come back later and catch up on all of that.

Molly said...

I need some more shelves in my storage room too! I love the photo of your boys on them! Anyhow that reminds me, did you know Jason Budge is the President of Shelf Reliance?

Brett and Tiffany said...

Diana,
We found your blog through David's. It is fun to see what your family is doing! It has been awhile since we have seen you guys! It is fun finding long-lost cousins! Have a great day!

Emily said...

YOu said that you had the whole week off...I give you until Saturday pm to get everything off the floor and onto your two sets of shelves. You can do it girl! 15 minutes as a time.