Monday, March 16, 2009

Time to change up our Sunday routine a bit

Yesterday, Paul got called in to visit with the high counselor over our ward, which is never a good thing! He's been called into the Elders Quorum presidency, but thankfully just as a counselor and not the big cheese himself. For the last 2 years we've been team teachers in the primary together and now that he's leaving that calling, I'm hoping I'll get a new one too. Honestly, I'm a bit burned out of teaching, since I basically teach ALL WEEK LONG! I've already made my wishes known to the powers that be what calling I'm lobbying for and praying that it will come to pass! If it happens, I'll let ya know!

4 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Bite your tongue woman, before you get called as YW president. ;-)

Mandy said...

Congrats Paul! And I've got my fingers crossed for you Di!

Diana said...

I'm already the choir director as well, so I'm begging for a "no-input" type calling! There's no way they'd put me in as YW Pres!

Emily said...

Good luck getting your dream calling...I have my fingers crossed for you.

I am so excited that Paul and Nate will be working together in this new presidency...it is going to be a great experience...and hopefully we will get to spend more time together too.