Thursday, October 9, 2008

much better, thank you!

So, my weigh in today was much better this week with a 3.4 lb loss! Yea! I'm especially relieved because I got to go to lunch with my girlfriends yesterday and I purposefully, yet unwillingly, did not GO TO TOWN on the chips and salsa like I wanted to!!! At least it wasn't all for nothing! Paul and I went swimming again yesterday and then out to dinner as well, so I could have been in big trouble for today. My friend Rachel handed me a "fun size" bag of peanut M&Ms yesterday (after my comment of wanting to eat a whole bag of them last week), so I think I'll celebrate by eating them tonight! Thanks Rachel!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

You are WELCOME. Congrats on the weight loss - yay!!!

Laurie Murray said...

Thanks for checking out our blog. I love to see little numbers by my comments. I am trying to be a better blogger and I love to read and see what everyone is doing. I admire how all you Croshaw's are so physically active!!

Christy Burnett said...

I am proud of my sweet niece-in-law!! Sure love you!!
Christy xoxoxoxo

Emily said...

YOu are such a stud. I am so proud of you for working so hard...you rock! You are looking awesome too...I can really tell that you are loosing weight. Way to be sister!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I knew your numbers would go down. Good for you!

A whole bag of M&Ms- it sounds so naughty.