Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm done

It's official... I'm done with Heroes. I am so tired of shows that think the more convoluted they can make the story line, the better it is. I think this show started out great (you know, "save the cheerleader, save the world"), but like the show "Lost", I just can't do it anymore! I'm officially signing off on this show. After watching an episode, I just feel yuckier and yuckier about the characters, their choices, and where the show is going. I'm actually grateful... one less thing to do during the week! In a way, I hope the rest of my favorite shows start to tick me off enough that I'll sign off on them too!

1 comment:

Merinda Reeder said...

Here's my theory. Having super powers must actually remove thinking and reasoning ability. (Clark Kent was the best example, really)
The only character that I really consistently like is Sylar - because he seems mostly consistent and he generally gets to keep his reasoning abilities. Even if he is a monster.
The rest of them, yeah. I agree. Dumb as anything.
What's wrong with Noah Bennet? He has to have super powers somewhere, because he's super dumb too.