Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What's going on around here?!?

I have no idea how this is happening, but all these things I thought would be so easy to accomplish because it's summertime have NOT been quite so easy to accomplish! Some of these things include: BLOGGING, exercising/training, dieting, cleaning projects, hanging out with friends, reading. The days and weeks are just slipping through my fingers so fast and a part of me is starting to panic. School will be starting in about a month and I am

just. not. ready!

Anyway, I just put up a ton of posts, most of which are probably NOT going to be interesting to the general public, but nevertheless, they need to be posted! Basically, it’s what we’ve been up to for the past 4 weeks or so. Some have pictures, some of them don’t. Read them if you want, and comment if you’d like! You know I'm a comment whore!

Phew, it's nice to be caught up a little bit. Maybe later this week I'll blog about Andy's hip infection and all the books I have managed to read so far this summer! So stay tuned!

3 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Way to go girl!

I know what you mean about getting things done this summer. I'm feeling really bummed out about the projects I need to get done, the fun things I want to do with the boys, and such , that just aren't getting done, even without having to drive everyone everywhere, everyday! I guess we just do what we can.

Please do tell about the hip thing! Scary stuff.

Miss Kendra said...

Well, you are better then me. I blog like, never! I am trying to get better.

Thanks for the posts. I told you that I would always comment on them if I could so, here I am!!

I fell that during the summer I do not have as much to blog about because it is the same things everyday.

See you soon!

Emily said...

It is about time man. I was wondering if you were still alive...if it were not for the fact that I see you almost daily...I would have thought that you dropped off the face of the planet.