Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lazy Blogging

I have a best girlfriend, and her name is Emily. She is very nice, very fun, and awesome to hang with. She teaches me lots of things; like how to put songs on your iPod (yes, I FINALLY got one!), and how to blog and stuff. We do lots of things together too; like make cards, eat FroYo, talk about books, and lots of working out. She's going to be doing this Red Rock Relay with me in September and I'm super excited.

I titled this post "lazy blogging" because last night, my friends from our relay team went on a wicked long run down the canyon and Emily joined us for the last 4 miles. We went a total of 9 miles in 95 minutes. It truly sucked. But anyway, Emily blogged about it and said a lot of nice things about me (except for the 'very overweight' thing... haha!), so I'm just going to link this blog post to HER blog post about us running together.

And, don't give me any crap about being a lazy blogger... I ran 9 miles last night and have hardly been able to move since! I love having a best friend!

3 comments:

Emily said...

okay...okay...we weren't very over weight...we were just kind of over weight. But you know...now we look great...well you do...darn baby belly.

I love hanging out with you and doing lots of fun things. thanks for always being there for me and being such a great friend. i love that we have so much in common, but are very different too...it makes for a good balance.

Love you girl! And yes, I would consider doing the 10K with you on the weekend. Is it on the 24th?

tina said...

Lazy blogging, whatever. If you are blogging, you are not being lazy about it, period. Anyway, 9 miles--you did it and you rock. And I AM still calling you next time we do our long run. So ha!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Girl, I couldn't have lifted my fingers to type if I had run 9 miles. You are NOT lazy! You continue to amaze me.

Girlfriends are the best!