Friday, June 19, 2009

two little comments

So, I've just got two little comments to make today.

#1 - T-ball has to be the most HUMONGOUS waste of time! It's sort of funny to watch just how COMPLETELY clueless these little 5-6 year-olds (though some of them are shorter than Charlie, I'm sure) can be at baseball, but it's also sort of really annoying and pointless. Canon is the one playing T-ball. Andy never got that chance, but he's doing okay in his coach pitch baseball, making me think, "wonder if Canon will notice if we just stop going to his games?" Nah, we'll stick it out, but the whole thing just makes me shake my head.

#2 - It literally feels like I am NEVER going to lose this last 2 lbs. I've been within 1 lb of my goal weight for 4 weeks now, though for 3 of these weeks, I didn't go weigh in. Last night, I weighed in at 145.8. Getting under 145 is the goal here. So, I guess I was able to figure out how to lose 41 pounds, but not 42... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I'm planning on doing another triathlon in July, so hopefully, increasing my workouts again will help. We'll see. Last night was pretty discouraging. And I'm sure it didn't help that I rewarded myself for the .4 lb weight gain by eating some Sour Patch kids, half of Charlie's dinner, and some frozen yogurt! Better go and write down my points for today so far so I know how many lettuce leaves I can eat for dinner!

3 comments:

Miss Kendra said...

oh! the last dirty little pound! i feel the pain! these 40 pounds never want to leave my fat ___!

okay breath! I know you can do it. I believe in you! stay strong and eat those lettuce leaves proudly!!

miss you!

Loralee Choate said...

I heart you, coz.

BTW-It's not surprising to me that 42 is difficult to achieve. 42 IS the meaning to life, the universe, and everything, you know.

Molly said...

I love lettuce leaves. Especially with BBQ pork or asian chicken inside of them!