Sunday, June 21, 2009

an ABC's tag

My friend, Rachelle, tagged me to fill out this meme... and since I'll admit to enjoying doing these types of things, here I go!

A - Age: 32 and a 1/2
B - Bed size: Queen - I sleep on the right side.
C - Chore you hate: As evidenced by my house, pretty much ALL OF THEM. I hate bathrooms the most though.
D - Dog's name: no dogs, just boys. Favorite dogs from childhood were Chief and Mugsy
E - Essential start your day item: sunscreen moisturizer
F - Favorite color(s): Chocolate brown
G - Gold or Silver: gold jewelry, silver decorating
H - Height: 5' 5"
I - Instruments you play: voice, piano, guitar
J - Job title: wife, mom, speech therapist, stampin' up! demonstrator
K - Kids: 3 - all of them boys
L - Living arrangements: we live in a twin home.
M - Mom's name: Liz and Rhyll (rhymes with Bill)
N - Nicknames: Mom - by my kids, "Nana, Dee-dee"- by my family, "Di"- by old friends, "Dina"-by nieces & nephews that are young, "doll, dear"- by Paul
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: 4 times, one for each pregnancy
P - Pet Peeve: when people type 'your' when they should type 'you're'. I'm a grammar nazi, part of my job description!
Q - Quote from a movie: "No more rhymes now, I mean it!" "Anybody want a peanut?" Princess Bride
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 5 sisters, 2 brothers, 6 sisters-in-law, 10 brothers-in-law
T - Time you wake up: varies. during the summer it's around 7:30
U - Underwear: all white, 'cept for special occasions ;)
V - Vegetable you dislike: jalapeno and onions
W - Workout style: running, biking, swimming, weights, yoga
X - X-rays you've had: spine, teeth, and a bunch of ultrasounds (do those count?)
Y - Yesterday's best moment: watching Paul finish 1st in his age group at his olympic triathlon! Way to go, love!
Z - Zoo favorite(s): gorilla, tiger, elephants

Now you know my ABC's! Go ahead... sing with me!

4 comments:

Molly said...

You forgot your nickname "Jack." Maybe that was on purpose :). If you like yoga you should try yogatoday.com. Free yoga classes everyday!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Love it. Can I call you "Di" even if I am a new friend?

Emily said...

I just love you girl. You are one of my favorite people!!!

Diana said...

Shelly, of course you can call me Di!