Friday, May 1, 2009

Bon Voyage!!

Just so nobody's worried, I thought I'd post the changes in our itinerary. Initially, Paul told me that they were going to take us on the same route that our first (and only thus far) cruise took to Catalina, San Diego and Ensenada. I admit I was annoyed, because of any cruise offered anywhere, that is the last one I would have purposely paid for again. Not that it's bad, but it wasn't AMAZING either!


Anyway, our cruise will be around the exotic ports of ........... CALIFORNIA!!!!! Whoopedeedoo! We'll be going to Santa Barbara, San Francisco, San Diego, and Ensenada (though we won't be getting off the ship in Ensenada, phew!), then back to Los Angeles. So, at least if we're not GOING to Mexico, we're still getting to visit cities with Spanish names! Actually, I've never been to Santa Barbara OR San Francisco, so I'm not quite so disappointed with this schedule as I was with the other. I admit though, I'm hoping they sweeten the deal by offering me a free soda card. If I'm cruising to California, then I want all the Diet Coke I can handle... and I DON'T want to pay for it! (I'm such a diva, huh!?)
By the way, here's a quick picture of my new hair do! Okay, we didn't really change enough to call it a NEW hair do, but since the color is a little darker and I'm positioning it to grow it out, we're calling it new. Anyway, Heidi does my hair and she's SOOO awesome! This is the first time I've ever fully colored my hair. It's not a drastic change by any means, but we thought we'd start off subtle before taking the plunge any further! I think she did a great job! Here's hoping I can make it look this cute on the cruise! Thanks again, Heidi! You're my girl!
I don't think we're taking the laptop with us on the trip, so I'll see y'all in 9 days!

5 comments:

Molly said...

Love the hair! I hope you have fun on your trip. It will be way better than staying home!

Lacey said...

I always love your hair! Have fun in California--

Brett and Tiffany said...

Have a great trip! Haircuts and colors are fun and they feel so good! Cute, cute! Enjoy every minute of your trip!

The Morgan's said...

I love you hair way cute! Have fun on your Trip!!

shay said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a great time. There's nothing better for a couple than to go on a trip with out children. If this trip made you feel 21 again, I am scheduling a cruise asap.