Monday, May 11, 2009

An Amazing Week!


This is going to be a short post, but it's mostly to just get the ball rolling on blogging about our cruise. We really did have an amazing week! These last 9 days just reaffirmed why I love my sweetie, Paul, so much. I'm so blessed to have married him 10 years ago (in July!). Never before had we just enjoyed each others company so much! Princess cruise line's motto is "escape completely" and that's just what we did. We thoroughly enjoyed being waited upon, cleaned up after, well fed (and I mean WELL FED!), and completely relaxed throughout the week. If you have never been on a cruise before... GO!!! Start planning now and just GO! It is so worth it. Not that we were having marital problems, but this was such a good investment for our marriage. We felt 21 again, flirting like crazy and wanting nothing but the others enjoyment. All my following posts will be about what we did each day, but I wanted to start it off by saying...
THANK YOU, SWEETHEART!!!! I am so in love with you! Thank you for a week of heaven!

2 comments:

Heidi Buchi said...

You look so great! I am so glad that you guys had such an awesome trip, you totally deserved it!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Yay!

I need to feel 21 again!