Monday, April 13, 2009

A bunch of recent pictures

I wanted to put a couple pictures of Spencer up on the blog, as well as some other random shots from this past week. Mostly just to get them off my camera and in a place where I'll get to look at them more. This first picture is a close up of Spencer's eyelid after they took the stitches out. It looks SO MUCH BETTER than it originally did. Amazing what taking out some black strings and some scabby-looking stuff does for one's image!

This is what Spencer looked like the day I left him. He has since gotten the feeding tube and oxygen taken out (as mentioned in an earlier post).
This is me with my darling little nephew, Marcus! He belongs to Alisha and Will, but I would gladly take him home with me! Oh, he is SO CUTE and an amazingly good baby! He made me want another one SO BAD! Ah well, I'm just so glad I got the chance to meet him and will miss being able to go over to Colorado for his blessing day.

He fell asleep with his hat over his eyes. We thought it was so precious, we had to take a pic!


Here's a picture of my sisters and me. Alisha is on the left and Shelyce is on the right. I'm grateful I also got to see them and spend some time with them. They are wonderful women.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Diana,

Thanks again for being my top source of info on Spencer. We continue to think of and pray for him daily.

On an aside...you look great! I need to find out more about your routine for some inspiration. I've kept my weight in check by not eating, but am completely lacking tone thanks to having my butt firmly planted in my car or office for 14 hours a day.

Keep up the good work on the tri training and the Spence updates.

Your favorite cousin.

Audra M said...

Wow. Pictures really do speak a thousand word. Thanks for the update. I will let Josh know about your update. 'The guys' all went to see him Monday but he was asleep. They went out to eat and talked. It was really good for all of them. Glad to hear the progress. I agree after reading your blog, that I think we'd be good friends. I'd love to hear about training program. I need to have a plan now that I know I'm not dieing of cancer or a hernia or something inside. (Blog will explain). I still have about 20 baby lb.lose. Yuck! But I don't want to be flabby when their gone. You are so cute!!!