Thursday, January 8, 2009

I made it to 25 and beyond!

Just a little weight loss report. Sorry if these are getting old!

It's been 3 weeks since my last weight watchers meeting and I've been itching to see how I did on the scale. Over Thanksgiving, I gained 2 lbs in that one week, so I was a little nervous about how I would do over 3 holidays (Christmas, birthday, new years) in 3 weeks. Thankfully, I've had most of a week to get back into my routine, so I'm sure that's helped... and I've been exercising a lot this week. I'm happy to report that I lost 2.4 lbs over the 3 week holiday, which brings my total up to 27! Dieting isn't fun (especially during party after party... after party, etc.!), but I gotta say, it's very rewarding to see some results when you actually follow one. Thanks for all the support, y'all!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Way to go! I am so proud of you. You rock! I can't wait to start losing weight with you. I have a long way to go to catch up. What an inspiration!

Mandy said...

Great job! You are an inspiration!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Diana, that is awesome! Nothing is more motivating than success. Keep it up.