Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pictures are here!

I love picture day at school! At my kid's charter school, each family is requested to donate at least 40 hours of volunteer hours and I make it a point to get some volunteering done on picture day! I lucked into this 3 "picture days" ago (Spring 07), and though it's a pain, it's worth it because, you see, those who volunteer get their pictures for FREE! This year, a package offered the option to get a CD with the digital files, so I got them and have been playing with the pictures and some free digital scrapbooking stuff I've downloaded. Take a look:

Here's Andy's cute picture. I love that he's smiling big enough to see his missing front teeth! I also love his bright eyes and how happy he looks. What a sweetie!I love Canon's picture too, but I wish I would have been standing nearby when they took it so we could have tried another one with a bigger smile. He's also missing his two front teeth! Ah well, I'm sure they'll still be missing next year, too. But I love this picture because it is just SO Canon. My funny, little, squinty-eyed, mischief-maker!Charlie's picture here just makes me burst with joy inside! He was NOT going to smile at this photographer, but she was doing her thing, trying to get him to laugh, trying to get me to laugh, etc., and this awesome little grin is what she captured! She asked if this is his normal smile and I said, "no, but I love it!" Ornery toddler pictures are the best!

So, here are my cute boys on display. I've been having lots of fun with the digi-scrapping and think I'll send these pages off to Walgreens today to be printed. I'm dying to see if they come out clear and sharp. I also wanted to say, since we got the package with the CD, we also got a TON of pictures (it was the biggest package of course). So if any one wants us to send you pictures of our little boys, just let me know (I'm assuming only family members may take me up on this!)... I can throw them in with your Christmas card!

3 comments:

CP-HENRIE said...

I love school pictures! Your boys are so handsome.

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I would volunteer on picture day too if they were free. This year I spent over $100 for school pics for 5 kids, and that was just getting the minimum package that had an 8X10. Yikes!

Jen said...

OH MY! What cute boys! I love all their pictures and can't believe you how old they are. HOW FUN! You have done well :)