Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Off to convention!

I'm going to be AWOL for the next few days (not that I don't do that sometimes anyway) because Paul is being awesome and letting me go to the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City. Since it's in SLC every year, I've been lucky enough to go a few times and get a taste of what I put my customers/friends through during workshops! This year, I'm going with my friend, Rachelle, who I met there last year. I'm very excited, but feeling very guilty about leaving Paul to deal with the kids all by himself for the next 3 days... especially considering that Saturday is his birthday. Once again, no "wife-of-the-year" award for me. BOOOOOO! Hopefully, he and the boys will survive and manage to have a little fun.

I love you, Paul. Thanks for being so sweet.

2 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Enjoy your time away! It always makes me appreciate and love my husband and kids more when I am away! I always end up missing them!

Tiffany said...

Have a great time!!! Those things are always so fun :) and yes, the boys will all be fine :)