Saturday, August 16, 2008

Okay, here I go!

In the last month, I've had two friends tell me that I should be blogging. I checked out their blogs and both of their first blogs were titled, "to blog, or not to blog". I've been hesitant to start because of the idea of adding another activity/hobby to my "things I'm neglecting" list, but what the heck, why not? Maybe by blogging, I can take 'writing in my journal' off my "things I'm neglecting" list... and that must be a good thing! So bear with me as I learn how to make this work.

3 comments:

Emily said...

yeah dianna! I am so happy that you entered the blogging world. It is a lot of fun and you can devote as much or as little time as you like to your blog. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have; I am sure that you will.

Merinda Reeder said...

I know you like lists... but a "things I'm neglicting" isn't nearly as great as a "happy" list.
I'll follow your posts and your gaps in between. I haven't updated my own blog for wayyyyy too long. No guilt. It's mine and I'll do what I want with it. :)

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Yay! I'm so glad you decided to take the plunge into the blogosphere. Now we can stay in touch, and I can get to know you better. I have just loved writing my blog, and reading my friends' blogs. It is a good thing. Like my vacation for instance. It is all in my blog, so if I don't get to scrapbooking it for a long time, or ever, at least I have all my thoughts and memories, and some pictures down for posterity's sake. I'm looking forward to checking your blog often.