Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Breakthrough!

Charlie can now say "Canon"!!!!
For a very long time, Charlie has called BOTH his brothers, "Andy." I'll give it to him, "andy" is easier to say, but Canon's name is not Andy. I'd even sit down with him and a picture of each brother and ask, "where's Andy?" He would point to Andy and say, "Andy." Then I would ask, "where's Canon?" and he'd point to Canon and say, "andy." I'm sure he just decided that "andy" was the word for brother. But today, he was walking down our stairs to give something to Canon and he just kept saying it over and over and over... "canon, canon, canon!"
Maybe now, he'll learn to say "yes" when he means yes, instead of "no" for when he means yes AND no.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Haha! Cute! Hope you are all doing well.

Emily said...

Yeah! I am so happy for Charlie. I am glad that he finally decided that it was time to say the right name.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute and funny!! Kids are the greatest!!