Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Digi-scrappin time

I'm dreading the fact that school is starting up again next week. This summer has FLOWN by and I'm just not ready to head back to work! I haven't had nearly enough time to get bored!

So what did I do yesterday? I spent the ENTIRE day digital scrapbooking. At our family reunion in June, we had some awesome portraits taken by our family's "go-to photographer," Merideth Dunning. Megan picked the color scheme and we met at Cheeseman Park in Denver to take pictures at the pillars. We got the pictures back about a month ago and I was itching to play around with Stampin' Up!'s digital software (My Digital Studio) and put an album together. Here are some of the pages I did.









Each family has a second page that goes with it. I'm going to have them printed out so I can have an actual album to flip through. It was time consuming, but a lot of fun!

6 comments:

Merinda Reeder said...

YAY! I love it! I don't suppose every single one of your readers is craving some higher resolution; but I am. They look great. I can't believe Scott and Robbie have five kids - and so big. Then again, it has been a dozen years. Great-lookin bunch. Arlo and Liz should be proud.

Rocketgirl said...

How awesome!!! You guys have such a lovely family (you in particular, rowr!) If I did scrapbook, I'd totally do it digitally. But, I'm the lazy so I'll leave it to you pros :) You have lucky sibs to have such gorgeous scrapping done for them!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

OK, girl. These are really awesome. I love the color scheme too! I'd say that a day scrapbooking is time well spent! Beautiful! I rally need to play with MDS more because have done some pretty impressive stuff! I seem to be too busy taking and editing pictures that I never get around to scrapbooking them.
How are you going to print them? Through SU, some other printer, or on your own? I haven't been too impressed with SU's printer. Very expensive and I wasn't thrilled with the final product.

Good job.

Jennifer said...

Wow! I love what you did with the pictures! Would you be willing to print me one if I paid you for it? You can even put made by Diana all over it. I don't want to steal your hard work but I loved it a lot!

Jen said...

Love it Diana!!! You do have an eye for that kind of stuff!!

Emily said...

love it!