Thursday, October 29, 2009

Time for some pictures

I'm so excited to have some pictures to share! My blog posts have been pretty bland lately.
When we went to Denver this month, our family ended up crashing my little sister's family photo session! I'd been thinking about getting some family pics taken ASAP, but couldn't get our lives organized enough to just get it done, already. I'm so glad we were able to throw ourselves into this afternoon and let our friend/photographer double her money! Here are some of the results.
All of us:


The boys:


Andy:

Canon:

Charlie:

Me and my sweetie:

And even though there is a lot wrong with this picture, I love it that by some miracle of the camera angle and some well-placed shadows, I'm looking pretty skinny in this one! Haha!:

So, I'm excited to get these printed up so we can hang them on our walls. I'm also excited to spend a little time doing some digital scrapbooking with these as well. I just got Stampin' Up!'s new digital software and it throws an album together in a snap!

Thanks, Merideth! The pictures look great! And thank you, Alisha, for letting us crash your party and for letting us go first. I'm glad your little angel baby was so patient, since I know my little devil-toddler wouldn't have been!

3 comments:

Feuz family said...

So cute! You guys look great!

Rocketgirl said...

These pictures are amazing!!! Man, I need a sister to have photography sessions to crash... Your family is absolutely adorable, and you look way too good to have 3 boys that big. It almost makes me want to run a mrathon or something. ALMOST. Have fun putting those all over the house, I'd paper my entire living room with them just to remind myself how awesome I am :)

Emily said...

what a beautiful family. I love that you got these pictures done. your last pictures were great too...but you look sooooooo different. you needed some updated ones. you look fantastic as usual. LOVE YOU!